Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

alphakate21 Application - [Pending - Bellonthewise]+

Silverwolf

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: alphakate21
2. Your real name: Calum Kane
3. Age: 14
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United Kingdom , Wales

6. Yes i have read through the tome.

7. I have had experience With role-playing and i think it's a good idea it adds affects to the multiplayer experience.
8. My name is Calum Kane. I bought mine craft half a year ago because and friend told me it was good. I have had experience with other building games such as Block land and Roblox. I am a good roleplayer my friends have told me in other games. My hobbies are model making, Gaming and drawing. I am an active player so i will be on every 1-2 days.
9. I only have 1 basic fort i will post it.​
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

11. Yes and if i use them i will accept all punishment including ban.
12. My friend told me MRPolo13.

13. Yes i have voted.

Attachments

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
hmm I think adding a bit more about you will help :p. Tell us of your hobbies and other information

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
All the answers should have the questions attached.

Please add more to question number 8. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you; hobbies, likes, dislikes, what are you studying, what do you want to do as a profession? Things of that nature.

When you make the corrections please take the time to write in a clear and succinct manner; using proper grammar, punctuation and flow. It makes a big difference.

Also, after you are done. Please help me(us) out by taking this test.

The purpose of this test is for us to make sure that you have indeed read and understand the Kings Law and the ToC. You have one try to pass... take your time.

Test is Here!
http://www.bellonthewise.com/v1hollowworld