Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Alphatarget - Application [Pending - Bellonthewise]*

Alphatarget

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
Alphatarget
2. Your real name:
Miles
3. Age:
Sixteen
4. Gender:
Both, just kidding Male
5. Country:
Kanaduh
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read this "Tome Of Citizenship"
If you click the blue Tome of Citizenship part, it links you to the Tome of Citizenship.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.
A) well i have played a roleplay b4 but have not found any roleplaying servers so serious like this on which is why i feel like i want to play
b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft.
A) Yes i have played Runescape WoW and Skyrim Fable Oblivion Fallout a LOT i guess
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
in 8 sentences or more.
Ok so my name is Miles Mmm-Eye-elles, and i have been playing Minecraft since alpha (hence the name) i have also have the knowledge of right and wrong i think playing on a role play would be fun since i have only played one b4 but it has not looked this interesting. i like to snowboard skateboard hockey soccer very athletic. i enjoy to listen to music i dont mind the cold i have a great sence of humor i like to crack jokes :D. I am a simple guy down to the point dont like little annoying twerps who try to get you pissed off only to get you to leave (basically ruins the experience of any minecraft server) i am not biased if things have to come to admins or big chat arguing i will simply just stop or stop before this occurs.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
i have nothing at the moment
10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
not to much im just down to the point looking to have a fun time to play some minecraft.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
NO because cheating is wrong and unfair nobody should have the upper edge on minecraft, and i do realise it can be banned
12. How did you find out about our server?
Minecraft server list at the top prolly 5-8th down the list

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
yes i have

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
the Last Qustions ?

12. How did you find out about our server?

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Please Fill these =)​
over all nice post​
and on Nr 8 its good but abit more about you or your hobbies =)​

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
NO because cheating is wrong and unfair nobody should have the upper edge on minecraft, and i do realise it can be banned
That is not the proper answer. I am not sure about this application. Please reformat it and take a closer look at your answers.

When you make the corrections please take the time to write in a clear and succinct manner; using proper grammar, punctuation and flow. It makes a big difference.