Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Andrek's Application [Declined - Tywin]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrek79

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Andrek79
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
USA

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Andrek simply see's himself as a pig farmer that has somehow been transported to this world. He has grown up as a farmer, but his uncle has told him that he needed to go to war to win back his kingdom. During one of the battles he was left for dead, and woke up in this strange world. His ultimate goal is to get back home.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I part owner of an SEO and Social Media Marketing company, and enjoy community building. I also run a small server that I hope to open to the public some day. I would like to learn what works and what doesn't work by playing with multiple servers. My hope is to join into a good community that encourages group building and role playing challenges. I simply have played too many servers that only build and destroy, with no real sense of purpose. I have trained in Jousting as part of Lord Andrek Entertainment, and also love the sport Belegarth. I enjoy a medieval fantasy setting with most things in life, though I also recognize that we must live in a real world or everything will fall apart fast.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
While this was done in creative mode for another project, I hope it gives an example of my creativity.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I love the idea of a RP server that focuses on building a community.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, as a server owner myself I understand that it simply ruins the experience of other players.

11. How did you find out about our server?
MC Quarterly

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes.

mcellgan

Legend of Altera
hey there buddy. Care to expand on your #6? Theres an accepted applications thread that shows people's rp's who made it, much longer than this. Be patient with your story, and think about every event that happens in it, and hopefully each event should further sculpt your character into one truly unique and different from all the others. Remember to bold your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.