Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

andyc48 - application - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc48

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? andyc48

2. How old are you? 18

3. What gender are you? male

4. What country do you live in? UK
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? I fully agree

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Absolutely

6.Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.My name data not found. I am one of the creations of the Cater people know to be wise and powerfull in spirt. The Cater people live in a jungle region north. My maker Achnor programed me to ERROR CORUPTED DATA CAN NOT PROSESS. Achnor was like a father to me, he trusts me to think hard and do the most sacred and dangerous task which is to kill the beast I was made from. That is where my story begins.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. I enjoy drawing and playing with other players on minecraft and I oh yes my name is andy I would like to be a part of the community because I enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. Plus I think if you do accept me the community can help me if I don’t understand anything or something goes wrong.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I like making and drawing these cartoon faces.
View attachment 10989
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I get my inspiration from George R.R. Martin’s work “A Game of Thrones” book it is a great source of imagination for fantasy.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes

11. How did you find out about our server? While looking for good servers and yours came highly recommend.

12. Have you voted for us? Not yet but I will guaranteed

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - Please read the guide on how to make a proper application, specifically regarding questions 6 and 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.