Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

andylax10-application [Declined - Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

andylax10

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:andylax10

2. Your real name: Andrew Smith

3. Age: 16

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: United States Of America

6.My name is Andrew, I'm a fellow minecraftian looking for a server to play on.
I love Medieval history,plus i like to roleplay. I will not ask to teleport to you.
I love to build on servers ad help others i hope you accept mine because i am looking for a solid server to enjoy with mature but fun people . I feel this will be the place like that.

Yours Truly

andylax10

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:andylax10

2. Your real name: Andrew Smith

3. Age: 16

4. Gender: Male

5. Country: United States Of America

6.My name is Andrew, I'm a fellow minecraftian looking for a server to play on.
I love Medieval history,plus i like to roleplay. I will not ask to teleport to you.
I love to build on servers ad help others i hope you accept mine because i am looking for a solid server to enjoy with mature but fun people . I feel this will be the place like that.I will help anybody who needs it.I will be honest from time to time i tend to forget thingsso i might forget what i was doing or playing as.I can get along with anybody. I enjoy building with others.I hope you pick me because i think i am a good match for this server.

Thank you for reading this.

C

Cubey

Still not enough and please add WHOLE questions. Do not ignore half of questions.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Just as Cubey said, you missed half of the questions in the application.

Make sure to answer all questions 1-12 and we will re-judge the application.

Status
Not open for further replies.