Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

angelgirlx617's application [Declined - Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelgirlxc617

Villager
Your Minecraft username:angelgirlx617
2. Your real name:stacey
3. Age:10
4. Gender:Female
5. Country:US

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?Yes,I have

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I think it's great that it is roleplay, There Are not many servers I can find that will do roleplay.I have a ton of expirence,I do it on my friends servers,I do it in real life,I also join roleplay servers I can find.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a wonderful singer,I love music and art sometimes I like to go to the park and go on swings,I REALLY like water and swimming .Some of my hobbies are singing (as said)Drawing,Designing houses, play sports and research about thing with water. am here because of my love for roleplay,I got here from searching servers up.I think that roleplay is a good way to socialize,have fun and just act like someone who your not!I am here to expirence your server's way of role play and maybe learn some new things about role play.An interest would be taylor swift,she is my role model.I don't have a job yet but i'm planning to be a aritect,singer or marine biolagists.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.Sorry no pictures yet

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?Not that I know of.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?Yes,I am completly aware and I swear on my name I will not use them.

12. How did you find out about our server?I found it out by looking up some roleplay servers and this one looked really good

13. Have you voted for us?Not yet,But I assure you I will

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Is the age a typo? Or are you just really mature for your age?

Anyways, could you add more to part 8 please?

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Hmm, you are very young but your writing and grammar is very good... you are even using some elevated speech. I would approve you based on the quality of your application. Quite frankly is better than some 18 year olds. However, I personally think you are too young to be on a server with out parental supervision and can not approve this application.

Please understand that this is a wonderful application and you should be proud. I just don't think it's appropriate.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Hmm, you are very young but your writing and grammar is very good... you are even using some elevated speech. I would approve you based on the quality of your application. Quite frankly is better than some 18 year olds. However, I personally think you are too young to be on a server with out parental supervision and can not approve this application.

Please understand that this is a wonderful application and you should be proud. I just don't think it's appropriate.
Erm, this was the old app, I already accepted the new one :p

We keep saying to ourselves that we do not judge on age, only on maturity. Our applicant here fits the bill, so why should we judge her based on age even though we say that it isn't a judging factor?

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
The rules and regulations of this server are partly designed to protect our younger players. I don't see why a 10 year old should be declined but a 14 year old accepted? To take young age and parent supervision into the argument would suggest we shouldn't be letting anybody under that age of 16 (or even 18 in some countries) join the server.

She has clearly got access to the internet. If her parents were concerned about what she is doing online I'm sure they wouldn't be letting her sign-up to forums as she has clearly just done.

I'm not sure if he is around still but I remember a 12 year old being accepted about a month ago.

It is the job of our moderators to make Hollowworld a suitable place for anybody to enjoy Minecraft. There is a reason why we come down hard on swearing and other unsuitable behaviour.

The only place I would decline them from would be Teamspeak as this is not always moderated to same level as in-game. I do not want the responsibility of protecting them and any repercussions should anything happen.

I would therefore question why this was declined.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
The rules and regulations of this server are partly designed to protect our younger players. I don't see why a 10 year old should be declined but a 14 year old accepted? To take young age and parent supervision into the argument would suggest we shouldn't be letting anybody under that age of 16 (or even 18 in some countries) join the server.

I'm not sure if he is around still but I remember a 12 year old being accepted about a month ago.

It is the job of our moderators to make Hollowworld a suitable place for anybody to enjoy Minecraft.

The only place I would decline them from would be Teamspeak as I do not want the responsibility of protecting them.

I would therefore question why this was declined.
A new app was made that I accpeted, this was an old one I forgot to lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.