Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Annoyanceturkeys' Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username:

annoyanceturkeys​
2. Age:

3. Gender:

Male

4. Country:

Germany

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?

Yes.​
6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.
I am a farmer type character. I wear a standard hide coat dyed green. I like to produce bread, sell it at markets, or just eat it myself. I am not the adventurer type, justa lowly farmer. I will however, in the event I will be robbed or hurt by a passerby, I will defendmyself in any way possible. I like pvp, and will use it, yet only in defense as I have stated.​

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

I'm a survivalist minecraft player. I would like to improve this server by just playing a simple role. I want to meet people as they pass by my house. I am a Lawfull-Good character. I will not hurt others as first action. I will abide by any laws of the town. I will support my own wellbeing. I will not say anything rude. And lastly, I love roleplaying.​
8. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I am just a lowly MC player. Nothing more.​

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
I've covered about everything.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, I will NEVER do that.

Frostyvamp

I think I might like it here
A few suggestions to help your app:
Question 6 should probably be in character, rather than just a few sentences describing your character. For help, have a read of http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/how-to-create-a-character.13392/, and use the template in there :)
Question 7 is meant to be about you as a person, not your character :p some of your sentences fulfill this, but most are statements about how you will act or what your character is like/will do.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
You are missing questions 11, and 12. This application is incomplete and will be declined if you fail to add them.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorry but as others have said, this is incomplete. I do like it because you're an average person, but I don't think mentioning PVP in the RP intro makes sense..

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.