Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Another one of Games Applications! [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
gamemonster55
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
USA
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

Once in Altera many years ago there lived a young 10 year old dwarf who lived with his mother and father. He was very pale, and had grey eyes. He lived in the dwarven tribe of Gotah named after they're great mountain Gotha which was in the northern part of the frontier. This mountain was so big that at the top none of the elder dwarfs were able to do any thing because it was so hard to breath! One day Tarlock and his father were in "The great Quarry" as the dwarfs called it. As they were mining a loud bang came. They thought it was just Professor Farrel, the weapons genius. But there it went again! They decided to keep mining. But the bang kept going. As they mined down it got quieter. Finally, they hit bedrock and it was time for a new quarry. As they went up the noise got louder. Maybe the village was attacked by creepers! They kept going and saw that the village was destroyed! The entire thing was gone!!! The bang was only to attract any miners! Immediately Tarlock and his dad made a run for it. They werent sure what these tall black mysterious creatures were.
As they ran away Tarlock thought to himself What if I try to save the village? I would be a hero! But as he ran his thoughts changed. He climbed down the mountain with his father and that was when it happened. THE TALL BLACK CREAUTURE TELEPORTED!!!! They had to run past it! Tarlocks dad fought him off as Tarlock ran.
Tarlock ran so far away and got very tired. He was all alone. All he knew how to do was mine, and escape lava. And this big bright yellow circle was floating in the air burning him! He had to find some where to hide. Luckily this weird bright yellow circle went down. But this other circle came up. It was white and shiny. He saw some zombies and got chased all the way to a beach. At this beach he collapsed. After he collapsed he woke up in a weird temple thing.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hi, I am gamemonster55! I am interested in games like minecraft, tf2, portal 2, etc. I also use steam and play minecraft the most of all my games. I really like role play servers, like this one, but not very many of them exist. I also some times get a little immature in humor, but I am normally not like that. I would like to be a part of this server because I search and search and this is like the only role play server that's actually ROLE PLAY that I know of. The other kind of server I like is hunger games. I also love to study history on how they lived in medieval, and I am 13. I am in 8th grade. I am single and dont know what else to put here...
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
No I do not have any screen shots of my builds yet.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No not really.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Any hacks are for people who just want to be better than everybody. That Is not what I am at all! I hate all hacks.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I was searching for servers, because I was banned from my old server (One of the mods was hacked and banned a bunch a people, and the owner had too much to do and forgot about a lot of us.) and I found this one and I loved its description. I cant remember where I found it, but it was an area that listed minecraft servers.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I havent voted for you, but I judge a server by actually getting on it before voting.

Hopefully I get let on. I am really excited about this server!

Notice: I have made it easier to read.

Frostyvamp

I think I might like it here
The caps in your character intro seems uneccesary, thb :)
Also, the last sentence is optional-though you do spawn in the Grove of Shalherana, it isn't required that your RP story places you there :p however, it does fit this one reasonably well.

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Hello Game, ok, before I accept this, please work on number 6 a bit.
1. Make it look cleaner, same font size and get rid of the CAPS.
2. Try to stay away from the "my village was burned down" "parents were kills"
3. Make a better ending.
After these, I will re-read your application.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorry, this has been sitting here too long without change, I'm going to decline.
If you want to apply again, please change things as Tywin's advised.

Status
Not open for further replies.