Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

aoyo-application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoyo

Villager
1.aoyo
3.Male
4.Canada
5a.Yes
5b.Yes
6. Hello my minecraft name is aoyo, me and my friend liran2207 want to start fresh on new world. I chose this server because it seems very interesting. I relly love the consept of a medieval rpg on minecraft. so that is why i would love to be accepted in this server.
7. Hello my name is Aaron. I have allot of interests are swords and medieval things and I also play some piano. I would like to be apart of your community because i like the idea of a minecraft medieval rpg. also my friend liran2207 is playing so we can play together. I am a person that likes to help and hang around with friends. Thanks
8.No
9.No
10.Yes, i am aware that any use of xray texture packs and ore locator mods are not allowed in this server and it is a banishable offence
11.I was looking for servers so me and my friend can play together
12.Yes

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Few things here aoyo, you need to add all the questions, all of them :) You should also bold them and space them out from your answers so they are easier to read

Also your question 6 needs to be longer, it says lengthy.

Your question 7 is also below the minimum requirements and needs to have several more sentences.

Thanks and have a nice day aoyo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.