Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application - Argos Of Belvgarde [Declined-Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

smam1234

Villager
Minecraft username: Miuoy

I agree to refer to both your survival guide and your tome of citizenship and everything you need to know before joining your server.

Character introduction: I stand on the rolling hills, the wind whistling through my long hair. In this new land, I hope to find respite from the civil wars of the Kelti states, a far away land accessible only by longship. An experienced fighter and blacksmith, I was born a regal Noyan lord of Belvgarde, and trained in the arts of swordsmanship and politics. But, my uncle killed my father and disowned me. I fled on my longship with only my most loyal men. Along the trip, I experienced a mutiny, and left the only man alive after the bloodbath, I managed to sail my ship here, to these lands, where I hope to show my love for architecture and warrior's spirit.

About me: I'm just a normal guy. Well, I am obsessed with architecture, and I dabble in redstone, but other then that i'm normal. I love the nordic people and their buildings and their names, but I also like arabian/ desert people and architecture. My favorite game in life is mount and blade: warband. It may not have the best graphics, but it has amazing complex gameplay and a lot of cool concepts for a game of its age. I live in China, so I will be on when some people are off. This could be an advantage. I do hope to show my architecture.

Examples of my work: Theres a few. First of all was an unfinished cathedral that I liked the look of. Second of all is a monastery I built for the order of the Ocelot, A plant loving templar guild.

Additional details: none

I will not use black magic, as I am a stalwart Kelti and Magic is not contained in my veins (seriously i won't cheat.)

I found out about the server by searching "fantasy minecraft servers" in google. Lurked here for a while and then decided to register.

I voted for you

Attachments

smam1234

Villager
They are all in there. Just shortened because i'm too lazy to copy and paste them. Is it a requirement to have them on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.