Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application:Blazingfiesta [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username:Blazingfiesta 2. Age: 14 3. Gender: Male . 4. Country: Canada 5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ? Yes I agree to read both the Survival Guide and the Tome of citizenship 6. Having been sailing the seas for over 3 years I had gotten bored. The only thing one could see was vast blue. I had seen little of land except for the vast ports. I dearly dreamed of ventureing into the land to start a new life. To become a miner, a hunter, gatherer, and farmer to start and build a simple house for all the people who have the same dream as I. 7. I am rather a gamer I will admit, but reading is another passion of mine as long as the novel is a fantasy or historical fiction. I am not keen on fighting I will avoid violence if possible but I'll defend my self when provoked. I keep friends and family close. I also love the outdoors especialy the woods. I have a huge stage fright but if it's with lots of people over the internet I fine. 8. No examples 9. Used to be an admin for another server. If I am accepted and have been on the server a long time and you need some DON'T ASK ME!!!

Eric V

Legend of Altera
fix, spaces, spaces, spaces. Add the questions, bold them, space them all out, add more to question 7, as well as question 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.