Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application [Decline - Tywin]

Corckey

Villager
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: You do not need to share any personal information if you do notwant to.
1. What is your minecraft username? My Minecraft Username is Corckey.
2. How old are you? I am currently 16 years old.
3. What gender are you? I'm a Male.
4. What country do you live in? I live in the United States
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? I have read agreed to the Survival Guide.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. CORCKEY IN DAH HOUSE!!! [to be honest... i just made that up] :/

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. I am a 16 year old teenager in high school and currently love playing soccer for the school and outside of school in a club. I play outside mid-feilder (left or right since i am just as good on both feet.) I also have a job as a referee for soccer and that is a very well paid job considering i don't have any bills to pay. One reason of why i would like to be part of the the community is mostly because i like conversing with other people and single player doesn't quite allow me to do so and people on most other servers are just complete jerks and i was hoping for a change for once.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. [i have no videos nor photos on this laptop]

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I have said everything i would like to]

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? I do understand and to be sure, i don't even know how to get mods to install on minecraft anyways.

11. How did you find out about our server? A friend of mine told me about it and had said that he would like to play with me sometime.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes, i have voted for you guys and i hope to have a wonderful time in the server with everyone.

Donations: Please consider donating to keep Hollowworld alive. Hollowworld is almost a year old and has survived this long through the generous support of our very active community. A donation of only $10 will give you the Patron title and 10,000 Radiants (in-game currency) to help you on your way to settling in one of the many towns & cities throughout Altera.

For all donation options click here!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
I'm Declining this. You are more than welcome to make another application :D But when you do, you need to actually try at number 6.