Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application - [Declined Bellonthewise]

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagles2626

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:eagles2626
2. Your real name: DJ Keenan
3. Age:15
4. Gender:M
5. Country:USA

6. No i have not but i will once i finish this application.

7.I think it is something different then just playing on a regular server cause im kinda getting bored of and my friend(ravens107) liked it so i wanted to try it out.

8. I'm DJ and I like video games, my favorite computer game by far is minecraft. I have been playing for about a year and I still enjoy this game. I am a very active person, I love sports so i wont be on the server all the time. But with a role playing server, i have never been on one. I just saw my friend playing it and I thought it would be an interesting experience. When I am not playing sports i consider myself a very lazy person though. That is the reason why I am having such a difficulty finishing up this passage, for the main reason that I'm lazy. I consider myself funny, ask Ravens107 he can vouch for me on that. I can follow instructions as well give them if I ever need to. I am a dedicated person so if I were to join it would be highly unlikely that I would leave. I look down upon racist people and anti-simetic, and i love all kinds of people. I can't wait to play on the server. Good Day.

9.I dont have any examples.

10. Not really, no.

11. Yes, I am aware as it is against the rules on most servers.

12. I found out about the server by ravens107.

B

Bellon the Wise

You didn't follow any of the instructions. Not even in the name of this thread.

eagles2626

Villager
I don't plan to ever play on this server so it doesn't matter to me. I tried to be as nice as I could for about a week now this is my second ap. The first one was just reviewed and apparently didn't describe myself enough, which I did I wrote more than most of the other acceptances that day. This one I forgot to write my name? That is just bull.

B

Bellon the Wise

lol. Did I call it our did I call it? Imagine if we asked him to change his skin!?!?! :confused:

eagles2626

Villager
I would've had no problem changing my skin. My friend that is playing had to change his so I already knew that i would've had to...

eagles2626

Villager
On six? The question says, Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I was going to read it before I logged on if I got accepted. Know your own questions before you want to correct me on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.