Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application [Declined - MrSidgen]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your minecraft username?
Mr_Creeper3874
2. How old are you?
I am 13 years old, turning 14 on the 18th of August.
3. What gender are you?
I am a male.​
4. What country do you live in?
I live in Canada.​
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes I agree to read your Survival Guide before logging onto the server.​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes i agree to consult both your Tome of citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions ingame.​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
here we mmet our humble hero, in yonder lands of north wharish, where the farmers naught hath problems with crop, and all people are able of magic without prejudice. but a horrible plague of the zorn dawn has stricken the land, overunning it with terrible monters that lurk in your nightmares, making townsfolk flee from the towns. this is where ream shows his true heroism, and fights off the monster spawn, but will he prevail?

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hi, my name is Dawson. my grandfather gave me this name which he took form a television show called Dawson's creek.I am form Canada. i was born in August 1998. i enjoy the month August, how it's hot, i get to swim and relax. I am the oldest one in my family. I have one brother and three sister's. I love my brother and sister's very much.They are everything to me,l want to be a great old brother.
My favourite things to do are watching movies and playing cricket. so I like to go play ground.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I don't have any work.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
There is nothing left to share.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i am aware, I strongly dislike mods or packs that don't give enjoyment to the game. I understand they are a banishable event.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I found your server on mcserverlist.net
12. Have you voted for us?
Yes i have.

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
Please add more to question number 7. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you: your hobbies, likes, dislikes, what you are studying, what you want to do as a profession etc. Things of that nature.
Also can you add more to question 6 i want to know more of your RP character, such as what is he like? where has he come from? why has he decided to come here?​
Declined, however dont be disheartened make the changes to your application and reapply, take your time with it to!
we look forward to hearing from you again

Status
Not open for further replies.