Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

minecraftpro

Villager
Note: You do not need to share any personal information if you do notwant to.
1. What is your minecraft username? My user name is OhNoltsItsPoko.
2. How old are you? I am 13 years old.
3. What gender are you? I am a male.
4. What country do you live in? I live in Canada.
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Ya its really great guys good job.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? I agree to consult both of the tome of citizenship and everything you need to know before asking any questions in the game
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. my name is Nicholas smith my nick name is nick. I started to play video games at a young age. then i started to be a PC gamer. I play games like rune scape maple story mw3 grand theft auto black ops and much more. i started to play minecraft in September 2011 because i like games that you build fight explorer and survive. I like to watch videos on youtube my favorite user is paulsoarsjr another minecraft player and a PC gamer also he let me see minecraft and i liked it so I made acount.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. My user name for minecraft is OhNoltsItsPoko. my intress is video games PC games RPG games and ps3 and wii games. I would like to be a part of the community because i like RPG and medieval servers on minecraft. When i started to play rune scape i was amazed of the 3D the RPG and the medieval of the game. I found maple story when i went to my friends house he plays pc and xbox games like rune scape minecraft and maple story mw3 and more. So i like your server guys.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I make cool houses i can build them if you like.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Ya this site is cool good job guys.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? ya i never use them on a any server.

11. How did you find out about our server? i was looking for a good RPG medieval game.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) yup

Donations: Please consider donating to keep Hollowworld alive. Hollowworld is almost a year old and has survived this long through the generous support of our very active community. A donation of only $10 will give you the Patron title and 10,000 Radiants (in-game currency) to help you on your way to settling in one of the many towns & cities throughout Altera.

For all donation options click here!s

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hello! I think you didn't understand the question n°6.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
You have to answer this question introducing us your character, tell us about him/her, how he/she reacts to the world around him/her , how he/she would behave a in certain situation.. in short, build up a personality, talk about his/her past maybe.. it doesn't have to be a very special and unique story of sorrow and crazy things.. just try to point out on the personality! it's what really matters.

The question n° 7 asks for 8 or more sentences about yourself, not just as a gamer, but as a human person, you can tell us whatever you like about yourself... pets, hobbies, studies, what you like, what you hate and so on.

Just edit your first post to update it, don't post again here. (the edit button is in the bottom left corner of your application)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm sorry, but I'll have to decline this. Davy's given plenty of good advice, so be sure to read it carefully if you apply again, okay? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.