Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username : C0D3X

R Age : 18

I agree to read the survival guide and consult with the Tome of Citizenship before starting the game

My character C0D3X is not from this place he is dressed in adventurer garbs and equip with a backpack he in another world was a programmer and he worked with a group of people in a project to open a portal to another world he was geared for whatever came next but unfortunately he miss calculated the portal went haywire as it dragged him threw taking various important documents and years or research with him.
there will never be a rescue.
upon awakening all he remembers is his name.
After short examination it was found to be a concussion that led to amnisha
his resolve to to traverse this world to gather more information about his identity.
c0d3x was and is a kind and noble character and is more then happy to lend aid and put the needs of others above himself

Yo guys im Blake i am studying games design at uni and i own my on games company i am engaged i like bacon minecraft pokemon ect and im pretty helpful but i have had the evil streak or two im a little bit of a joker and i look forward to meeting you all

I am aware that the use of black magic is prohibited

i found the server on MCSL http://mcserverlist.net/

Princess_love

I think I might like it here
Add a little to question about who you are
And also add periods so i the admins can understand it beside that i think its okay. Also i wonder why you didnt use te templet but it is the admins to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.