Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application defuriousone [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

defuriousone

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

defuriousone

2. Age:

3. Gender:

Male

4. Country:

Belgium
5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?

Yes, I agree

6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.
Defuriousone felt always that he was an outcast because you see... he's an enderman and not a normal one he always had an ambition for mining, hunting, building, science,.... everything but what an enderman does. Enderman like to grief and kill like everyone knows but he was interested in help people survive and build. So the boss of The End (The Enderdragon) casted him out of his own realm and far away of his family. So he started to wander in The Overworld. But soon when night fell and the monsters came to kill him, he suddenly knew what his name meant he could fight furious against the evil! Now at this time of his live he has a double life at day he is a butler or someone who helps other people out where-ever he can but soon as the night falls his true nature comes above and slays the many fiends to protect the ones he loves. Now he realizes that the evil will come again and again till the end of time... unless he get his friends to join him for the ultimate quest to destroy the evil for once and for good. This... Ladies and Gentlemen is the story of Defuriousone!

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I'm a boy of 13 years old and I like to breackdance and freerrun with my friends, I want to be a part of your comunity because I certanly like Fantasy rpg and a nice community of players which shares the same interest in Fantasy gaming.

8. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

First I thought irl work but I got to dissapoint you guys I don't have photo's or screenshots. i'm a humble builder but my specialization is with Hobbit-houses.

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I don't know if I can say anything much on this question but I like the idea of getting on a Rpg server.​

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I'm aware of it and honestly I really don't like those things. My friend said I should use that stuff but I really don't like it. It makes no sence and it ruins the game. I hope that my application get accepted 'cause I like to roleplay and I'm good in it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.