Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application for Hollowworld. By Darenz [Declined - MrSidgen]

Status
Not open for further replies.

darenz

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
My ingame name is Mmmagnus.

2. How old are you? I am thirteen.

3. What gender are you?
Male.

4. What country do you live in?
I live in Denmark.

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes i have.

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes again.

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
When Thoron (means eagle in elvish) was born in the elven village Giraldtis.At the age of seven he found out that the bow was the perfect weapon for him. When he was thirteen he got in the learning of being an archer (wich the people of Giraldtis was popular for) When Thoron rounded 18 Queen of grief's minion got out of the portal to the nether and destroyed Thoron's village.. days after the destruction of Thorons village he washed up on the coast of altera where the sisterhood found him and revived him...

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Well im a boy from denmark who LOVE roleplay and thats why i found this server. My interests is of course minecraft and roleplay. I would like to be a part of your community because i like the way this server looks like and i think i will be really fun to join it :) and it looks much better than many other server i've been looking on soo im hoping that i'll get accepted.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry but i have not any examples of the things i have build in minecraft, but im REALLY good a medieval house building and many of my friends say that too.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
not anything important :)

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i am aware of that :)

11. How did you find out about our server?
I was looking on google for a roleplay server :)

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Im doing that right now :)

Phil-Sidgen

Loyal Servant of Altera
you RP was a bit confusing can you please rewite it and your number 7 needs alot of work. Declined, however dont be put out your applciation wasnt bad as such it was just missing a few bits feel free to reapply and we hope to hear from you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.