Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application for the Whitelist [Declined - Kaies]

oOverlordOo

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: oOverlordOo
2. Your real name: George
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Germany

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes , I did and I probably will read it again.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I like it and do have roleplay experience from chat-roleplays.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I'm a nice player , hate Cheaters and cheating on all severs in all games at all times.
I like mining alot.
I'm a good Roleplayer when I want to.
I take roleplay serious , means I won't fall out of my role just like that , if necessary I use " OOC " brackets.
I like warm colors such as Red , Orange , Pink , etc.
I like to keep texts short if possible.
I like to keep an order to anything if possible.
I'm a quite strange person.
I posses a formidable amount of linguistic knowledge to not seem queer when I conversate with individuals of any english-speaking-nationality.
I hate unfriendly people , griefers , drama queens , trolls , pushy people , rule fanatic mods and finally ... salad.
I like jokes.
I like memes.
Derp!
I like me , myself , shows for little girls and cornflakes.
I'm a brony.
I love subliminal insults and sarcasm.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I don't have any example.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nope!

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Aye!

12. How did you find out about our server?

Minecraftserverlist.net

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Aye!

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Nice app, love especially how you've separated the questions from the answers with different colours and spaced out :D
Couldn't hurt to add a 'lil bit more to question 8 though :p

oOverlordOo

Villager
ty and no sry i wont add more to question 8 .. as you can read on my answer i like to keep stuff short
further details are personal

rorman922

Hollows Explorer
what kinda made me thinck you didnt read it is that you put yes and i will problay read it again * oh so you minght read it when honestly ide read it offten to know the foke law kings law and much more so your not geting ban and that you dont get declind again Also post more on q10 as it is well very blank also number 7 if you want more to know about rp then read about dungones and dragons (a grate game that i love to play) and the last thing is maybe try takeing some screen shots of some stuff you have built as you dont need high qualty caras just a high qualitey build

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Its ok not to want to post to much about yourself on the internet :p Just dont play on Rp Social servers then :)