Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application for White List Jelle - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelle

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Jelle​
2. How old are you?
21​
3. What gender are you?
Male​

4. What country do you live in?
Belgium
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Hello, Well i dont got much to say really.
I'm quite new to MineCraft so i dont know that much about it.
I'm a nice player that likes to craft things and work with peaple in the game.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Well i'm Jelle and i'm from Belgium, I Got a job in the Belgian Army as a Scout, my hobby's are Gym, Gaming and scouting the world :)
Well i would like you're gaming community becus i like the way you guy's play, no childish stuff happening in the game and i just love Roleplay so i think i could contribute to by being a nice playing, and meaby you guy's could learn me a few more things about the Gameplay of Minecraft.​
I Like to build stuff and take my time to do it correctly :)
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Well, in my first game of Minecraft i've build a Castle ontop of a mountain i'll upload a pic of it later becus atm my char is kinda lost in a underground tunneling system under the sea :D
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Well, i just hope you guy's will give me a chanse to join ure community, you will not
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yeah, like on most online servers, i dont actualy see why peaple use it, whats the fun of Minecraft when u cheat finding all the blocks, i Didnt use it and i never will :)
11. How did you find out about our server?
By Going trough a list of Online servers
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Not yet, but i will vote once i like the server meaby even donate :)
Donations: Please consider donating to keep Hollowworld alive. Hollowworld is almost a year old and has survived this long through the generous support of our very active community. A donation of only $10 will give you the Patron title and 10,000 Radiants (in-game currency) to help you on your way to settling in one of the many towns & cities throughout Altera.

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hello, you should answer the question 6.
As it's one of the most important ones.. You have to create a character, which you will roleplay and make a presentation of it (use the 1st person preferably). A guide to create your character can be found here.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - Provide a lenghty character introduction, this is a roleplaying server, where we all are roleplaying fictional characters with a past.
Also, put more information about yourself regarding question 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.