Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application for white list [Pending - Bellonthewise]*

rorman922

Hollows Explorer
1. Your Minecraft username:Rorman922
2. Your real name:myles
3. Age:16
4. Gender:male
5. Country:engalend

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I agrea

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I fell the role play is very good and I have had expire nice role playing befor as I know a bit about dungeons and dragons

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Hello I am rorman922 I just to sum my self up in a singled word as a computer mad man as I basically just techno out quite a lot after getting home like going on my laptop and designing more on minecraft I will also do some planing on some rols of paper and slowly think about what I am doing . I am also pretty good at Maths and art they are my main too things . I also enjoy gaming (minecraft) (ds) (mario) as I find them very easy to complet . Enemy way basically am just a normal human being that lives on earth and loves technology if you don't then shame on you now from me and this small 8 lines of text I bid you a ferrell fello minecraft and gamers across the globe now the last thing I have to say is peace out. Oh and also I. Am very good at red stone machinery as it is fun to mess around with and grate for making security doors ie combination doors to protect your stuff from them theaths and that's about it

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. oh i have some now

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Yeah I don't have a blue crepper skin and my skin. Is more stuntpunk.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes I am and I don't rely do black magic unles it's with red power mod for single player lol but I don't do that stuff I use a good texture pack by Tobiwanknobi or I use the default look of minecraft .

Attachments

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
As of now this is a very bad application. Please take Royo's advice and review several of the approved applications.