Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application for Whitelist. [Accepted - Jase]

Subterfuge

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Sukitoru

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
America. PST.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes. I read them - The King's Law is the main server rules,

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when someone uses information that they have learned out-of-character - through Discord, /msg in game, or otherwise - to influence their character's actions in game. For example; Person A is walking on the roads when they receive a /msg from their friend, Person B, telling them to go home, as they have seen bandits heading in the same direction. Should Person A listen and run home, this is an example of metagaming.

Powergaming is when someone performs an action as their character which is out of their character's abilities, bounds, or rulings. This could be forcing actions on other players, attempting absurd feats of combat, or otherwise; An example being if Person A attempted to back flip and kick a bandit in the face without them being able to dodge - This would be impossible logically, and an example of powergaming.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Almost laughable that anyone would expect any server to allow texture packs that do that. Of course not.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
I like drawing, mostly, and animating. I'm interested in becoming an animator when I get into college and whatnot, and I want to create a show or something else of my own. I love to draw, too, and I have a small twitter following, but I try to keep private on social media for sake of concern for my own safety. Either way, I love making characters and drawing them, too, so naturally a roleplaying server is for me, yes?

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Nah.

Character Name:
Ese Hanarde

Character Age:

Character Race:
A rather shy Kaltic.

Appearance:
Ese is a 5'8 Kaltic with a somewhat shy seeming expression - Lightweight appearing, with reddish-brown eyes and moppy brown hair. Their fur jacket looks warm.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

1627892149304.png

Written Test!

Without a prompt I can't do much, so I just made one up.

Ese is approached by a well-dressed man on the snowy northern roads who's offering her what he calls 'snake oil' for a somewhat steep price.

With a quiet and almost harrowingly tired huff, Ese shifts the bag on their back and shakes off their hair - With a quiet shuffle, she'd shift out of the way of the dressed up man and give him a really paranoid side-eye. Her exhales somewhat make a bit of a foggy steam as she moves through the snow - And with that meek voice, she speaks. "I can't .. ahm .. Pay for that, sorry." She muttered out, her tone still quite difficult to denote beyond the sort-of shy demeanor. With a shift again, she keeps walking down the snowy northern paths .. Now ignoring the merchant behind themselves.

Quietly moving on, her pace increases and her footsteps continue to march through the simple old roads. Her expression is distraught as she thinks quite hard about what that snake oil salesman had to offer her --
"That could've healed all my wounds, apparently .." She exhaled, before narrowing her eyes on the road ahead. With a hop, she steps onto a ricket old bridge over a river of icy water. Watching it pass below, the oak creaks below her with some distinct candor as she made her way through it -- Continuing to move along on the path, across the massive bridge.

Her footsteps made gentle crackles of wood below her feet, paranoia spiking through her spine and giving her stifled, shaken breaths as she went. With a huff, she pauses for a second, pulls her flask from her hip, and drinks from it with haste -- Quickly letting out a sigh of relief afterward from the taste of the hot apple juice. With a roll of her shoulders, she starts to whistle an upbeat tune that she recalled from some older time.
"Where once the waters rolled calmly by .. Where ocean's heart did sing .." She happily hummed, her fingers dancing about as she somewhat absentmindedly ignored the crumbling of wooden planks that she went through.

"There stalked a lass with a hungry eye .. With claws that grasp and wring .." Crack. A plank falls through beneath her feet - She panicked-ly grapples onto the firmer rope ledge of the excessively long bridge, carefully pulling her foot out as her nervous face contorted into great, almost horrified discomfort. With this discomfort, she felt a greater need to keep singing, her voice shaking. "With lantern l-lure of a gliiiiimmer p-pot, .. with t-treasure in their eyes ..!" She hummed, quickly un-stucking her foot in the bridge and sort of 'uncorking' it -- Exhaling in relief as she removed it. "That's enough singing for today, I think." She huffed, now knowing full well not to get so distracted again.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Lovely read, thank you!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.