Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application For WhiteList- IGN RawR_KiLl [Declined - Tywin]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoffoCake

Villager
My Minecraft Username is- RawR_KiLl. I'm sorry it doesn't really fit into the Role-Playing style.

I would not like to state how old I am.

I am male.

I live in the United Kingdom

Yes, I agree to read it.

Yes, I agree to that also.

An ancient dwarf mining warrior, Rawr is an ancient guardian of a treasure filled dwarven temple. He was guarding it , when he fell asleep on the job. A group of Elven bandits came along and plundered all the gold and ores from the temple. When he woke up, he saw a small note which read in scrawled red ink.. "Thanks for the riches, see you later". He was furious, and immediately swore upon the Ancient Dwarf King, he would get his idol and treasures back. He is hunting down these Elves, and will do anything to get his riches back. He is a hard worker, and keen miner.

I am a RPG-Lover, and I also love technical things like Tekkit.(a Minecraft ModPack). I love minecraft, I am quite creative with it. I like drawing and painting and writing interesting stories.

The base for the Colosseum replica I am currently making.2012-07-04_21.39.42.png

No, not really.

I understand black magic, and all that.

On the forums.

I am doing so now.

I am looking forward to playing on this server, if you let me . ;)

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
Please copy the template of the questions, And also, Add more to question 7, It must be 8 sentences or more.

JoffoCake

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? RawR_KiLl, sorry it's not in the theme of the RPG.
2. How old are you? I would not like to state how old I am.
3. What gender are you? I am male.
4. What country do you live in? The United Kingdom.

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?Yes.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes, I do.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. An ancient dwarf mining warrior, Rawr is an ancient guardian of a treasure filled dwarven temple. He was guarding it , when he fell asleep on the job. A group of Elven bandits came along and plundered all the gold and ores from the temple. When he woke up, he saw a small note which read in scrawled red ink.. "Thanks for the riches, see you later". He was furious, and immediately swore upon the Ancient Dwarf King, he would get his idol and treasures back. He is hunting down these Elves, and will do anything to get his riches back. He is a hard worker, and keen miner.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. I am a RPG-Lover, and I also love technical things like Tekkit.(a Minecraft ModPack). I love minecraft, I am quite creative with it. I like drawing and painting and writing interesting stories. I like writing poetry, I have won a poetry competition recently. I like some sports, like tennis and swimming. I am quite generous, and will take new players under my wing. I will be patient, if I need help on the server, and wait for an admin/mod to help me.
I can probably spend a lot of time on this server. :)
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. The base of a colosseum I am making.
2012-07-04_21.39.42.png
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Nope.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes I do.

11. How did you find out about our server? Forums.

12. Have you voted for us?Yes.

Frostyvamp

I think I might like it here
Your IGN doesn't have to be your RP name, in most cases on the server it is not :) so you don't neccesarily need to be called Rawr.

JoffoCake

Villager
What is your minecraft username? RawR_KiLl
How old are you? I am 14.

3. What gender are you? I am male.

4. What country do you live in? The United Kingdom.

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?Yes.

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes, I do.

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. An ancient dwarf mining warrior, Rawr is an ancient guardian of a treasure filled dwarven temple. He was guarding it , when he fell asleep on the job. A group of Elven bandits came along and plundered all the gold and ores from the temple. When he woke up, he saw a small note which read in scrawled red ink.. "Thanks for the riches, see you later". He was furious, and immediately swore upon the Ancient Dwarf King, he would get his idol and treasures back. He is hunting down these Elves, and will do anything to get his riches back. He is a hard worker, and keen miner.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. I am a RPG-Lover, and I also love technical things like Tekkit.(a Minecraft ModPack). I love minecraft, I am quite creative with it. I like drawing and painting and writing interesting stories. I like writing poetry, I have won a poetry competition recently. I like some sports, like tennis and swimming. I am quite generous, and will take new players under my wing. I will be patient, if I need help on the server, and wait for an admin/mod to help me.
I can probably spend a lot of time on this server. I will not tolerate racism in any way/shape or form, I get very angry when people offend others.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. The base of a colosseum I am making.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Nope.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes I do.

11. How did you find out about our server? Forums.

12. Have you voted for us?Yes.

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
Hello Rawr :p ok, everything looks great, the only thing needed to get you on the server is to please add more to question number 7. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you; hobbies, likes, dislikes, what are you studying, what do you want to do as a profession? Things of that nature. We know you like minecraft and computers that's why your here xD Let me know when you finished and ill re-look at your profile.

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
I'm Declining this due to lack of activity. Rawr, you are more than welcome to make a new application, but please correct what I asked for, and add more detail to your character on question 6, rather than what has happened around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.