Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application-revised [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinyredfrog

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?tinyredfrog
2. How old are you?16
3. What gender are you?male
4. What country do you live in?United States
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.

As I breath in the salt rich air of Port Silver. I cant help but remembr why I was here in the first place. I still remember the night, my father came home drunk and attacked my mother. I tried to calm him down but he wouldnt listen. So to save my mother, I drove sword threw my fathers heart. But nobody else understood. I was forced into excile by the people I once called friends. I was always considered an outcast among others. I was training to be a knight but constantly lost out to the ones favored by the trainer. Maybe they were looking for an excuse to kick me out. But I shouldnt dwell on the past. I should focus on my future in Altera. I just hope that I will be accepted and given a chance in Altera. And so, I step off the ship onto the docks of Port Silver, beginning my new life.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
My name is Zac . I play sports such as football and baseball. I play RPGs such as The Elder Scrolls and Mass Effect. I consider myself to be a team player. I try to negotiate and work things out peacefully in conflicts. My friend told me about how this server was his favorite minecraft server. We used to play on another server but the moderators were very unhelpful so I left. I havent been able to find a server that stuck since that one. I am just looking for a fun, positive Role Playing experience and I hope that hollowworld can deliver that. 8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.I dont feel comfortable posting my work on just any site or anywhere for that matter
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?I dont post pistures, but post on forums from time to time.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?I have a very nice computer and I am terrible at modding so I wouldnt even attempt it because i would just crash my computer.
11. How did you find out about our server?my friend JakeDology
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
no but I will once I try the server

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...en-in-character-and-a-background-story.15470/
It's better to have an example of your rp skills in 6, rather than a backstory. Mostly because some ideas are very overused and it's best not to use them, like dead parents and being exiled/outcast or having a town attacked by bandits/pirates/someone evil (example).

Also, could you add more about yourself to 7, rather than about minecraft. Make sure it's around 8 setences or more :D

Status
Not open for further replies.