Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

application RREDATOR

RREDATOR

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

RREDATOR yes its all caps and its RR not PR
2. Your real name:

lochy
3. Age:

4. Gender:

male

5. Country:

australia

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

yes i have

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general: i am happy to do it

b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft:yes i kinda do but tis not realy good

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

well im RREDATOR aka lochy im 13 i came here looking for someone an old friend name of nobody123456789 plz inform me if shes still plays on ur server i would like to make new friends and find the person i am looking for if you have any info about her plz tell me i miss talking to here so about me i love minecraft sports role playing is fun but im not that realy good on this old server me and nobody123456789 did some role playing all the time she was mum and i was son so it was fun.​

in 8 sentences or more.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

sorry i dont have any​

10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

not realy only thing i realy want is to find nobody123456789​
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes i am 100% aware of that

Bellon the Wise

Survivor of Five Rivers
Sigh, why doesn't anyone use punctuation and grammar anymore. This makes me sad.... :(

In any event. Not a bad application. I would like a little more clarity on question number 8. Expand a bit, if you will?

Also do me a favor and take the Hollow World Quiz. Make sure you've read the Tome of Citizenship and that you know the Kings Law.

Here is the test

http://www.bellonthewise.com/hollowword