Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Application -RwaR_ [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben quigley

Villager
What is your minecraft username?
RwaR_

How old are you?
I am 15 years of age .

What gender are you?
Male

4.What country do you live in? England

5a.Do you agree to read
our Survival Guide
before logging onto the server?
Most probably , i would love to make my ex-Presence the best it can be .

5b.Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship
and​
everything you need to know​
page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes , i and have already started .

Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
In the age of the Claostic rein a feird Dark elve rose in power his name was Doep , he had no pitty no fear and no love . He stood not alone but with many crushing the Wood elves to near extinction . But not all hope was lost . A coragous town of Yres stood against the Dark elves fighting for survival , battle after battle , But then the battle broke lose , the wood elves where crushed and what was left fleed to the woods near to the village . That is where i was born . Tylon_Jr In the name of my father , He was one of the last Wood elves and fought against all Dark elves at the last battle of the Seige : he died with fear that wood elves would be extinct .
Now i am here to change that . I lived seven mile deep among the rocks of Reki in the small secret village of Huole the village was hidden from most light except three or four holes gaping in the ceiling . One day a fire balt flew down buring the village to dust , i and four other men were the last soldiers and we decided one thing was that this had to stop , and a new rein must be approved . The Rogue Elves . We do not forgive , we do not pitty , but we do love , and now im here standing on the rocks looking for the cause of the world as it stands to day . (with Bluebandit_95 and Victorgoober )(In Octopmus Prime voice)

7.Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hey , Im Ben im 15 and im a Dippy at school really , im not a huge fan of work and i would rather work in a everyday job than be at school to be honist . i play rugby , i box , and i cant stand football . I have played minecraft since alpha and have fell in love with it since , i have down moments and up but im nice if you give me a first great inpression .

Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Im Not a great creative person just love roleplay and love to fight i pvp almost everyday and i am getting slightly bored of this so im look for a diffent ex-Presence .

Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
That if the site needs managing or coding i am ok at that . I will be most likel

Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i do not use any of the type as i am bad at that and i would get caught

How did you find out about our server?
Google . I typed Rp minecraft server

12.Have you voted for us? (Click Here
)
No sorry - on to it now

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'll have to decline this, but you can always apply again, just make sure to read the questions carefully to make sure you answer them properly :D.
7.Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

And make sure to check for any spelling mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.