Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Applying to the server. [Declined - JustShadow]

ShaneCraft

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
My ingame name is; ShaneSecks
2. How old are you?
I am currently 17 years old.
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
I live in Holland.
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
I will for sure.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Absolutely.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I prefer to be as close as possible to be a great blacksmith and miner, I gather my own materials and make a stock of tools to enchant for either personal usage or selling them. The kind of race I am is just a plain human, I dont need a big shelter, as long as I have a great mineshaft which I can enter through a tunnel in my house. The best fitting homeplace that appeals to me is a nice forrest or plains biome. I'd like to have my house near a stream of water so I can provide myself with some fine cooked fish.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am calm, I dont spam, I just mind my own bussness. I currently started playing the guitar again after 2years of quiting, I study mechanical engineering and trying to proceed to automotive engineering. I am interested in old cars, I wish I can own one when I pass for my drivers license next month and renovate it. The genre of music that I am attracted to has to be Dubstep(liquid) during my classes I have to listen to some dubstep on the background otherwise I will fall in sleep for sure because to be honest, 50% of my education is not really that appealing towards me, I don't like pneumatics and/or machining.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside?
Actually, no do not have any pictures/video's of any creation I've made I am not going to post them so I dont take screenshots, and if I want to see my creation so bad, I just visit it in my singleplayer world.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No, not really.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I personally don't see the fun in cheating, so i am aware about the consequences of what will happen.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I've heard it from a friend who is playing on this server.
12. Have you voted for us?
I will after completing this application.

You miss some sentences at Q7 :)
And with Q6, it should be like giving a name and race of your character, make it longer, make it exciting :D

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Declined. Please read the questions carefully, and answer as fully as you can. Especially in questions six and seven.