Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

ARC trooper 32764643 - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your minecraft username?
danissimo
How old are you?
What gender are you?
boy

4. What country do you live in?
Great Britain
5a.
Do you agree to read our
Survival Guide
before logging onto the server?
yes
5b.
Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know
page before asking any questions in the game?
yes
Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
My character is a lonely assainsin breed from a small comunity in The Southern Wilds.
When I was 7 I was helping my father with farming but I wanted to be capable of great things. So one night I snuck out and I learnt to be an assainsin and I learned from the best. A small group of assainsins for years I learnt from the best until.
When I was seventeen my villiage got attacked by bandits and the group of assainins who trained me were dead. I had nothing left there so I decided to live a solitary life and rome the earth. I spent five years in The Eastern Frontier
learning my trade and becoming a master in it. i then went cross country looking for people like me. I believe within your community i have found what i am looking for.
Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am a very friendly and loyal person and I will stick by my friends no matter what. I love playing football but I hate rugby I would love to be in the Olympics and Nintendo is my favourite game company and my favourite game console is my 3ds.Am fairly new to minecraft but I have learnt quickly. I enjoy computer games a lot and minecraft is another game I would play all day everyday. I would love to find some friends on minecraft to make it more fun. I know a lot about minecraft and I love fighting mobs.
I love mediaval times which is why I want to Join you. I feel I could make a lot of new friends by joining this community which will make minecraft a lot more fun!
Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No.
Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offender?
Yes and I really respect your decision.
How did you find out about our server?
Well I was surfing the internet and I found your website.
Have you voted for us?
No.

navac

Lord of Altera
I think Question 7 needs a rework there have been to many story's like yours with assassins/thief and bandits attacking the village ect, Try to think of something original

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
I think Question 7 needs a rework there have been to many story's like yours with assassins/thief and bandits attacking the village ect, Try to think of something original
You mean the n°6 probably, anyways you are right :p.. and he didn't even change it much from the last declined..

Frostyvamp

I think I might like it here
Might I suggest you back away from the "I learned to be a master of killing people...when I was 7 years old" thing. Assassins, especially really overpowered ones, are pretty unoriginal.

There is information on creating a character and laying out their profile here:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/how-to-create-a-character.13392/

Information on races here, in case you feel the need to try something flashier than a human(as well as information on the currently available traits, Spirit Blessed and Darkblood):
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/core-races-traits.182/

And mythology and religion based stuff here, in case your character is religious or has some attachment to a god etc:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/the-gods-of-altera.183/

Hope that helps :)

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - The overall of the application makes me think you are impatient, and do not pay attention to the advice other members have given to you.
Also, your application has been declined before, plus, you ignored again the advice i told you to improve you application in the previous denied one, specially regarding question number 7.
That is why i think this server is not for you, Sorry, but please don't apply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.