Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

ARMacy- Application - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. 1. What is your minecraft username? My name is ARMacy.

2. How old are you? i am 14 years of age.

3. What gender are you? i am female, and i will not let men take me down a notch for it.

4. What country do you live in? America.
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? yes.

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? yes.

6.Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction..
on one dark night, upon the snow covered village grounds, the wolves howled cries at the full pale moons face. upon the winters ever falling tide of white flakes a young, weak child was born in the silence of the late hours. her large deep brown eyes, which would frighten many, made the mother cry for her baby and herself had made it through the long long night. a brave young man stood outside to watch for the demons and angred sprites of the forest, for the father of the church said the small child was a pure demon, a devil spawn, or worse, death herself.

because of this the girl grew up in the shadows, the only seemlingly friends were the wolves pups that trot around the snow piles outside the small wooden shack. the girl was only, for months back, when she turned 3, the monsters of dark stole away her mother and father. not knowing of there fates,the last of her parents were seen with a tall man with dark, ugly, peirceing eyes with no color or light what so ever. this memory haunts her, for that young girl faught for her self, when she left the hut in peices of broken glass and wood when the towns folk wanted to get rid of the "she beast" as they would chant. she ran, ran far far away from the people who never gave the child a chance to show her true power. she was kind, her hair grew straight and long with a beautiful brown color, and soft feel that tickled her neck when she stoped runing. she trusts none, for she cannot. but, she keeps a small, barking companion with her to keep the pure light inside her devil filled heart.

this girl, is named Angel. Angel DarkChronical. but she keeps the name hidden away, she gose by Macy, for it was her mothers middle name, or as she read in the small letters she had seen when she was all alone. she beleaves her mother and father may be alive, but she will never know untill she kills the tall black man with the eyes... this tale is quaint, is it not? a tale of a sad girl, boo hoo. you know not of what lay inside the mind of the little girl, she dose no either, but when it is unleashed, she will need help. i, i will need your help. iv been told a power in my head will happen, and i wont make it alone..

im not used to asking for help, so this once.. will you?

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. i am a shy type when it comes to talking, Doing is diffrent. im a alley that is most great to have, someone that would be the best to have by your side. may it be building, createing mod traps, or single hand to hand combat to save your honor i will stand tall as long as i can have a friend by my side. i enjoy makeing warm huts, cakes, and farms. pvp isnt my type but its a good rush to keep me up to pace. its always fun to see who will come out on top, to see who is the ultimate sword/bow. bows are myh style, yet i love diamond swords. im more then able to keep up on the dime. im not the type to ask for things, or try to swindle my way into a castle full of riches. i enjoy makeing allies when i can.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. sorry, i have nothing to show you.

9. Is anything else you there wish to share with us? i have a slight temper but it can be calmed with ease, aslong as no one trys to bite my hand, i will feed.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? black magic is for the lazy and non able.

11. How did you find out about our server? i was looking for a kind server to play on without swearing 6 yearolds and noobly 18 yearolds.

12. Have you voted for us? yes, yes i have.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Please re-design your character introduction, death of the family and burning of the village is incredible common in these parts

Also your question 7 is below the minimum.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - 5 or more days since the last edit, feel free to try again with a different background story, and also adding more information about you as an answer to question 7

Status
Not open for further replies.