Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Artemus Faye's Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khallus

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
ArtemusFaye
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male

4. What country do you live in?
United States
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yep!
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Definitely
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
"Wh.... Where am I....? Who the hell are you?!" *Quickly sitting up* "Get your hands off me! Don't you know who I am? I am the great Artemus Faye! Son of err.... Bartemus Faye the Great! My father will be sure to hear of you and your tom foolery!*Priestess gives a brief yet impacting explanation of my situation* "Wh... What.. He's dead? Bah! There's no way he could be dead! You had me there for a second though!" *The head priestess approaches and confirms the previous explanation*"But.. but.. How..? How could he have die.. died..?"*The priestess explains of my traveling trader camps recent raid, and how my father was slew by a dozen bandits* "These bandits.. I will find them. I will avenge my fathers death. I will slay everyone of them and plant their head on a stick outside every trading post. This is my story- my journey. Help me if you wish, but I shall depart at day break. farewell.. What?! What do you mean i'm not well enough to leave yet?! Very well.. When I am well I will depart from this place and avenge my fathers death..."
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hey! My name is Adam and my interests include video games, anime, friends, freerunning, and some more videogames. Ever since I was a kid medieval games have always peaked my interest greater than any other. I often played role playing games like elderscrolls back to daggerfall(If any of you know what that is:p). Other than that I enjoy roleplay and often participated in roleplay servers on a game called garrysmod- another sandbox game. When I first heard of this server I could not wait to get applied and get roleplaying in my favorite genre/type of game. I am very friendly my friends say and pretty much never get mad at anyone, even in the worst of situations. I am currently in college and majoring in computer science planning to hopefully one day work as a software developer. I love pretty much all animals; I even work at Petco that's how much I love pets. I currently have 2 cats and a 6 month old pup wolfdog named Nissa(Knee-Suh). Anyways! I really look forward to being able to play on what seems like my dream server with other mature players and roleplayers alike!
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I did a two year program unique to where I live called, "EVIT" on 3d animation and story boarding/creating personas for different characters.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Never would.
11. How did you find out about our server?
A friend!(Slyleaf)
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Sure have!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Declined. Stories of bandits and especially revenge against them are overused and heavily discouraged. If you feel like writing a new RP intro though, feel free to apply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.