Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Artie - Application - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artie

Villager
RivyrThames
Female
United States
Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
`Of course!
Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to knowpage before asking any questions in the game?
`Absolutely. No sense in jumping into a pool without knowing what's in the water.
My name? My name is Rivyr. I'm twenty summers aged, and the daughter of a blacksmith. I'm of average height, brown eyes, black hair as straight as a bone. I was a hunter, a gatherer, a provider for my small village. There weren't many of us - maybe twenty all told - but we were close-knit. We were family.
I don't remember how I got here. I was out with my brother on a hunt, tracking wild boars. We had cornered our quarry against a rock wall and had shot the arrows - but the beasts dodged and our arrows struck the rock behind. Instead of glancing off, the bolts seemed to tear through the granite and a venemous green light was exposed.
The next thing I remember is waking up on a beach. There were people around - but I blacked out shortly after coming to. Now I find myself in the Grove of... Shalherana? The name is foreign on my tongue. I will see what is needed of me here - if nothing, I will strike out in this strange land to find a calling... and perhaps find my way home.
Hey, my name is Katelynn. In Minecraft I usually go by Rivyr or Artie (RT). I've been playing Minecraft for about four years, and though I've had dreams of building grand-scale structures and extravagant monuments, I'm always ended up as a provider for my fellow servermates. I'll find a spot with decent surface resources, build a humble shelter, and start farming enough food to keep myself alive. I'll usually be digging a mine below my house simultaneously. When I have a decent amount of resources, I'll expand my borders and see what animals I can find. I'll bring them in, corral them, and begin raising animals for food and materials. Essentially, I'm not a big builder - I'm the one behind the big builders, feeding and supplying them with natural resources.
Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside?
Again, nothing I've built in Minecraft is especially creative in any way. Outside of Minecraft, I'm a composer - I'm not sure if that lends itself to in-game creativity, but a few snippets of what I've done can be found here.
Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nothing comes to mind. If there's anything more you'd like to know, please ask - I'll be happy to answer anything you've got.
Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I wouldn't dream of using the stuff. It takes the fun from the game, in my opinion.
How did you find out about our server?
It was on a list of Minecraft servers. It looked different, and mature(!), so I've decided to give it a shot.
Have you voted for us?
I most certainly have!

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Greetings!
I see that you've tried to be original and you did put effort in your application, and it is a good one, yet you need to use the form as how it is, just like everyone else, copying the questions and answering them as asked, so i'll decline this one, but i'll be looking forward your new application, i already think you will be a good member into the community :).

Status
Not open for further replies.