Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

arwaop - Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

arwaop

Lord of Altera
1. What is your minecraft username?
arwaop​
2. How old are you?
16​
3. What gender are you?
Male​
4. What country do you live in?
U.S.A
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes sir/Mam​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes.​
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Dont ask me about my past you really dont want to know but today i come to start a new collony with cody3433 or cody. Im from a diffrent world not like this one but smaller and I hope to add more of my agriculter to the new world which will be way diffrent and maybe better. I just wish i could find a new good world so me and my group RedHawksDown could make a new place cause are last one got destroyed. And i hope we could start a new one instead of living a dusty old kindom.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Hi I am arwaop, yes this is my real name. Most of the time i play minecraft or help around the community. Which is exaclly what I want to do in the server. I am not a good writter or speller as you may of found out about me. Which wont help me on this Application but shorlly will help me in minecraft life and real life. I just hope maybe you could let me in this nice server were i can make a diffrence in peoples life like you all. Thank you for reading this little application about me.​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I do have a logo for my self but i can figure out how to upload it sorry.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Not really.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

If i use any cheats ban me right then cause that is rong to do to server host and admin.
11. How did you find out about our server?

I found out from my cuzin cody3433 which he found it out by this website:. (http://mcserverlist.net)
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

If i knew how i would​

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alright, I am sorry, but I will have to decline this application.
You'd only need to fix a few things though, think about being in your character's head, and what they'd say to either a friend or stranger about their past, remember, people don't normally have numbers in their names so it looks better to have names like cody3433 as simply Cody.

Question 7 asks for 8 sentences or more about yourself :D. If this is difficult to do, just talk about random things, favourite music, movies, books, dream vacation, favourite game? favourite game when you were a kid? all sorts of random things :p take your time to fill out the questions and make sure to reread it incase of spelling errors.

I hope you fix up your application!

Status
Not open for further replies.