Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

assassin guild?

d_fry

Lord of Altera
I am not sure if this question belongs in the rp or general help section, but i am sorry if it is out of place. is there an altera assassin guild similar to either the dark brotherhood or the guild in assassins creed? i realize that we should use fresh ideas but occasionally we need a point to work off of. since i have not yet made an official character profile i want to make sure my ideas for my character will be allowed. i was hoping to create an underground assassin guild known as the blood shadow. the base would be underground beneath a dreary gypsy town frequented by cutthroat persons. the blood shadow would be a cultist style assassin group will rituals and such. clients would pay a price and the target would have an assassin after sent after them. this situation would force anyone who wants someone dead to ask around a cheating thug town for any connections to the blood shadow. this would add more role play to the bounty system. details could be messaged via the forums but the client first would have to get connected by getting dirty in a cutthroat underground society. im not sure if there is already something like this but please let me know if there is room for this operation in altera. thanks- d_fry