Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

[Auctions] Enchanted Bow & Sword

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
rawr.png

Auctions for two rare and prized weapons!

Items Condition -
Completely undamaged
Enchantments -
BOW -
Infinity I
Flame I
Power V
Unbreaking III
Punch II

SWORD -
Unbreaking III
Sharpness V
Knockback II
Looting III
Fire Aspect II

Auction Details -
Auction will run for the rest of the week, finishing in the evening of Friday 28th November (Boulder Time™) or maybe longer as the auctioneer is old and forgetful... Bids must be a minimum of 100r more than the previous offer. The auctioneer reserves the right to finish the auctions early if a buyer comes forward with an offer for both items that is not likely to be beaten during the auctions. There is an undisclosed reserve on the items and if the final bids do not reach this amount the auctioneer does not have to complete the sales.​

Please bid separately for each item but if someone makes a very generous offer for both items then it may well be considered! (Bear in mind that my previous Bow sold for over twenty thousand radiants ;) )

Overall, have fun and splash the cash!

- Boulder