Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

awezomefish - application[Declined-DavyTheLioness]

Status
Not open for further replies.

awezomefish

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
My username is awezomefish
2. How old are you?
I am 16 years old
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
Norway

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes, i agree to read the survival guide before logging in
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
I agree
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
Since i was adopted, my parents was ignoring me, ingoring me for being different. I had only one sister, she did not care so much about me. I have had a brother too but he was killed many years ago. I've always known I was different. My parents were insulted and laughed at because of me but the law said they could not get rid of me until i was grown up.

Ever since i was born i had been a brutal soul. An Earthspawn i was. I have no sympathy for others. I have become more than a mere thief and murderer, the life I now live, alone and captured by the inner demon. The only thing that keeps me alive is to revenge my long lost brother.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am a 16 year old boy from Norway, i don't do much on my sparetime. I am studying electrical and become an electrical engineer. I play football with my friends, and go to parties. I am just a regular guy. I love Game of Thrones, The Elder Scrolls sequel and League of Legends(EUNE). I also love roleplaying.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I had a couple of videos of me building great buildings on my creative server, but the videos are gone now.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
If my english is somewhat bad sometimes, i apoligize about that! I try the best i can. I might also donate if I am amused about the server!

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware of this and I do not support this in any kind of way. This is the kind of things that ruins the game

11. How did you find out about our server?
I saw it on some minecraft server toplist a couple of days ago. I remembered the name until today, so i don't remember which site it was.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I was going to, but the link seems to be down. :p

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hello! :D Could you add the questions bolded above the answers? It would make your application easier to read.
Thank you!

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Mhmm.....why would your relatives Earthspawn laugh and despise you for being an earthspawn? It doesn't make so much sense if you think about it :p
And also, your character's personality seems very vague and not logical..

1)
My soul is cold, I have no sympathy for others
I did not want to be an evil person, but that is how it is
2)
I have become more than a mere thief and murderer
I wish too not harm anyone.
This just doesn't make sense.. :s (apart from the fact that a thief\murderer wouldn't tell that in a regular presentation?)

awezomefish

Villager
Mhmm.....why would your relatives Earthspawn laugh and despise you for being an earthspawn? It doesn't make so much sense if you think about it :p
And also, your character's personality seems very vague and not logical..

1)

2)

This just doesn't make sense.. :s (apart from the fact that a thief\murderer wouldn't tell that in a regular presentation?)
Okay, how about now?

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Can't you just remove the family drama part, and try to point out your character's personality as if you were roleplaying please?
It's never gonna make sense this way... why would they adopt you in the first place if they didn't like you at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.