Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

BA Baracus [Declined - Sodium]

BABaracus

Villager
Hello,
I am B.A. Baracus, people call me B.A. for short. If you call me "Ba" I get kind of offended. I am a 24 yr old man that lives in Dallas, Texas United States. I have read the guide to survival, and yalls Tome of Citizenship and I agree to all the requirements and will exceed normal expectations of a newcomer. I have been playing minecraft for a few months now and want to get more serious and play with others that are interessted in the same type of play as i am.

I am Baracus! I have awoken here in this land far from my home. How i got here I am not sure. All I remember is sailing on Capt. Enderson's ship the Wretched Lady. We were supposed to be returning home from a 4 year campaign against the wildlings of the 7 kingdoms. How i ended up in this temple I am still not sure. Though I am excited to see all that this world has to offer!!!

I am Bryan. I do like to play Minecraft and would really like to join a server that is interested in the same things that I am. I have read all of the Fire n Ice books as well as LoR. I am no lore master in the elderscrolls but i am pretty sure that I would be hired by bethseda if i knew much more. I very interested in playing in a serious enviroment where i can mix my imagination in with others and build a world. Sick of seeing people come on to my server and not matching in with my village. I will not do that to yalls server. thats about it. Oh i like long walks on the beach, dinner at sunset and saving the whales!!

Unfortunately I cant upload anything right now, but I don have a server with a castle/village. my buildings are built into the walls like in a old german castle. its amazing. oh ya i take pride in my work.

No black magic, takes away from the fun. I wont even use a Mod Map!!! I gotta make one..

Found out by Google.

Sodium

The Lunarch
I'm sorry, but I can not approve this in it's current state. Please fill out the template correctly and submit a new application. You can find the template here.