Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

bacon12462's second attempt - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacon12462

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. What is your minecraft username? My minecraft user name is bacon12462
2. How old are you? I am 13 years old
3. What gender are you? I am male
4. What country do you live in? I live in the Untied States of America​

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? I have al ready read the survival guide!
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes I do.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. My parents both came from families that were servants of the king of a far away land. But unfortunately for me I got worse. I got to be the kings slave. I got kept in the dungeon at night and ate just enough to keep me alive. I ate the definition of slop.
One day the king had to do business on the other side of his kingdom across the great salt lake. lucky for me i came to, or I thought I was lucky at the time. I soon learned it was worse than at the castle. The floor were I slept was always wet and all i ate was rock hard bread full of maggots. YUCK!
But fortunately i got aware of the schedules of the crew and I saw my perfect opportunity to escape! One night I got into one of the long boats and pushed it into the water. I got about 20 feet away before someone noticed that a boat was missing. I put up the small sail the little boat had and with the help of the small bit of wind I started to row I did not stop until I was sure I had lost them.
I kept sailing for two days and two nights until I got to a small island. I stopped there and got supplies like food and water. I set off again on the second day and didnt see land again until I got to Altera!​
personality:
serving​
frendly
kind of smart(needs more education)​
rule abiding
and sort of funny
Apperance​
wears green shirt​
blue pants​
brown shoes​
brown hair​
blue eyes​

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.I have many hobbies. I like making stop-motion-animations for one. I like sailing, fishing, skiing (both kinds), mechanical engineering. I am geek or nerd what ever you want to call it. I am smart, I have been in advanced math for a long time. I really like playing minecraft and reading. I play the violin. I have been for nine years! I also like mysteries and especally murder misteries. I have been told that this server is really cool it is role play which is what I like in minecraft servers. I am really excited to get on if I get this application accepted.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
yes, 2012-07-26_19.16.53.png
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
no I think that about covers me.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? I do and I happen to not have any mods. I play vanilla

11. How did you find out about our server? One of my cosins told me about this server he plays on this server and his name is Flowster12345

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)I still need to : )

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - Please try again making a more clear overall application, as well as answering the questions properly, for instance, in question number 7, we ask for atleast 8 lines of text about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.