Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Bahotay - application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahotay

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
Bahotay
2. Age:
16 years olde
3. Gender:
Male
4. Country:
United States of America
5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?
Yes, I agree to read the survival guide before logging on.
And yes, I will consult the tome of citizen ship and everything before asking in game questions.
6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.
Bahotay was an orphan boy first taken in by a man name cloud. cloud taught Bahotay everything he knows about the art of swordplay. After Bahotay turned 13, cloud left for an important mission and Bahotay was told that he died in battle from a faked navy. Bahotay wished for revenge and Join a band of pirates named The Pirates of Penzance! He sailed many nations to find the crew that killed cloud. Along the way he meets an ally of cloud named Vincent Valentine. Who told Bahotay that cloud is an X-soldier who had to fake his own death. But Vincent told Bahotay the location of cloud and the new name he goes by. Vincent explanes that the chances of finding cloud are slim. And that cloud is in hiding in a land called hollowworld and goes by the name Herobrine. And so his story continues.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; my real name is Tyler. I love building and designing, and that's why I first started to play minecraft. I enjoy fantasy such as lotr, skyrim, Final Fantasy, And the new coming movie The HOBBIT. for hobbies I fish, swim, bike, snow shoe, airsoft, play basket ball, write creative writing, and of course minecraft. when it comes to school I most enjoy history class, especially when they talk about mid evil style warfare. I have loved role playing since I was a kid and I have managed to bring role playing into airsoft. my favorite tv show is psych and my favorite movie series is lord of the rings. as a kid/preteen my favorite toy was legos. I am considered a patient person. I am hoping to major in architecture when i go into college in a few years.

8. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
sorry i am horrible with uploading stuff but i have made many minecraft fortresses and towns.
9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
i think i have shared most stuff in #7.........oh ya i play the sax.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?yes i am aware the xrays and cheats are never allowed. I personally believe that cheats make minecraft boring and pointless.
11.How did you find out about the server? I heard about it in my school from a great friend that I've known forever.
12. Have you voted for us yet? i have not voted yet but i will hopefully once i see how awesome the sever is.
Bahotay

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
That RP introduction.

I'm gonna decline just for that. PLEASE read around the forums, especially approved and declined applications. We encourage creativity, so making a story that has as many dramatic events as possible is not a good way to write an introduction.

Also.. why have you used names from FF7?

Status
Not open for further replies.