Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Bahotay[Declined - DavyITA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahotay

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
Bahotay

2. Age:

3. Gender:
Male

4. Country:
United States

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?
Yes, I agree to both.

6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.
My character is an elf named Bahotay. He was born and raised in one of the southern trade ports. During his teen years, he was apprenticed to a local trader. Five years later, the young elf left his home to join an armed caravan that traded with bandit clans in the wilds. At some point during these years, his caravan was attacked by a bandit clan wanting to take supreme control. The few who made it out, including Bahotay, went their seperate ways ending up all over altera. Bahotay still trades, but wishes to rejoin any elves he can find. Bahotay can be found wandering from city to city, occasionally gifting rare items to those who intrigue him with stories of their travels. Bahotay is of 16 years, 2 blocks in height, and white eyes.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

i enjoy fantasy such as lotr and skyrim. for hobbies i fish, swim, bike, snow shoe, airsoft, play basket ball, write creative writing, and of course minecraft. when it comes to school i most enjoy history class, especially when they talk about mid evil style warfare. i have loved role playing since i was a kid and i have managed to bring role playing into airsoft. my favorite tv show is psych and my favorite movie series is lord of the rings. as a kid/preteen my favorite toy was legos. i am considered a patient person. i am hoping to major in architecture when i go into college in a few years.

8. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

sorry i am horrible with uploading stuff but i have made many minecraft fortresses and towns as well as built some things in real life.

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

i think i have shared most stuff in #7.........oh ya i play the hurdy-gurdy!

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware of this and believe that these magic cause an extremely unfair advantage in the game.

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Hello there! I'm sorry but in your #6 you are not really doing an in-character introduction, you are just talking about your character's past and describing him phisically.
What we want you to do in the #6, is to show us that you can roleplay with your character. Showing his personality, is a key factor.. you can make him talk to someone about his past if you really want to include his past, and if you feel like he would be open to talk about it.. or even just a convesation where your can show your character's personality in depth.
So if you could have a look at these guides right here:
-http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/how-to-make-a-good-character-introduction.14771/
-http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...en-in-character-and-a-background-story.15470/
and fix your #6, it would be great :)

DavyITA

The Lioness of Davia
Since it has been a few days, I'll decline this due to inactivity. Feel free to apply again considering my tips though! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.