Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Ban Appeal for Happy5Wilsons

Status
Not open for further replies.

peyton

Villager
Hello anyone im Happy5wilsons i was recently banned for griefing and lieing. My brother shares my account with me and got on this server for reasons i do not know. He griefed a dorm room in uthrandir, and BellontheWise asked me about it. I really didnt know about it and i wasnt lieing. My brother did it and I wasnt aware of the issue. I have told him he cant get on my acount anymore, and i would like to be able to come back onto the server. I am so so so sorry and wish you would accept my apology.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Bellon is the one who banned you and he know the particulars, so it will have to wait for him.
In the meantime, Thea dont start arguments in ban appeals when you dont know the situation, and dont post if it isnt adding something to the appeal.

B

Bellon the Wise

But cherbert! It was my brother/sister/frog/chicken/dog/secret abomination in the basement that eats all the snickers.
This may be true, but we hear this excuse all the time.
I heard he did some MAJOR greif and then lied over and over about it ....
Please guys. This is not a 'kick me while I'm down thing' if you have something to contribute that supports the ban 'er' or the ban 'ee' then post. However, please, please don't use this forum as a place to taunt and bash anyone. That is not what these threads are for. Your posts have been removed.

Sir. I will take you at your word and believe that it was your brother who indeed did the grief 'ing'. However, I want you to realize that ultimately you are responsible for your own account. So I will lift the permanent ban and give you a temp ban for 48 hours. I hope to see you after then.

Tell your brother off!

NiNja_T3DD9

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm not sure that I'm allowed to do this so please remove if I shouldn't be.

However I don't agree. Yes you may have this chance but..

This case has popped up many times before in other servers that I have been on. It's a commonly used excuse that is used on all sorts of things. I think that this should really be thought over properly. However, if this is true, why would your brother be using your mc account? Well I guess that you guys are brothers. But usually brothers like to go on the same servers so why doesn't he have his own account?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I dont know the seriousness of the offence, but i think it should be a longer than 24. But bellon saw what he griefed so his call.

B

Bellon the Wise

I'm not sure that I'm allowed to do this so please remove if I shouldn't be.

However I don't agree. Yes you may have this chance but..

This case has popped up many times before in other servers that I have been on. It's a commonly used excuse that is used on all sorts of things. I think that this should really be thought over properly. However, if this is true, why would your brother be using your mc account? Well I guess that you guys are brothers. But usually brothers like to go on the same servers so why doesn't he have his own account?
Thank you for that. That was not out of place at all. I think this will be and official strike one. I have also changed it to 48 hrs.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Account sharing is banned on the Hollowworld server, due to this excuse coming up ALL the time, so that is an offence in itself.

Plus, it is your account, so be ready to take the punishment.

Did you not even check what your brother was doing on multiplayer? Why not restrict him to another server or single player from now on?

NiNja_T3DD9

Loyal Servant of Altera
Account sharing is banned on the Hollowworld server, due to this excuse coming up ALL the time, so that is an offence in itself.

Plus, it is your account, so be ready to take the punishment.

Did you not even check what your brother was doing on multiplayer? Why not restrict him to another server or single player from now on?
Thats exactly what I thought..

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Since Bellon has made this a 48 hour ban I'll respect it, but any serious breach in the future will be an automatic permanent ban, I dont' like account sharing as it opens up this can of worms full of excuses. I'd prefer if you bought your own account or got one for Christmas and didn't save the password when logging in if you can't trust your brother.

Next time it's permanent. Thread closed, 48 ban stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.