Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Ban Appeal Sirbonzaiatak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirbonzaiatak

Villager
I did not use xray. Im not even going to argue it because there is no point. I have nothing to do on Minecraft now :/ This was the only good server I have ever been on. If the admins find their mistakes and unban me, ill figure out somehow. bye for now

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
Well the log and these pictures say otherwise.

The first one shows a dark tunnel that moves directly to a source of diamond (slight curve at a wall)
The second and third one (same evidence) shows the same tunnel going directly to another diamond vein with another curve and going one block down.
The fourth and fifth show a tunnel going straight up and directly to a spawner.
The text document shows that he has broken 17 diamond ore within 2 minutes. I can hardly even mine iron that fast.

This is about as obvious as it gets.
(Bellon has also looked at the tunnels and agrees)

Attachments

B

Bellon the Wise

Sorry sir but I saw the evidence and it is irrevocable. I personally would not, in good conscience, be able to allow you to continue on this server. Even if you had the courtesy to be upfront and honest with us after we so obviously caught you.

Moo is right on point.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
X-ray/ore locator bans can no longer be appealed. This is permanent and won't be overturned. It may not have been X-ray but it was certainly an ore locator mod of some kind.

Four moderators checked these locations before this ban was issued.

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
Ive been meaning to discuss this 1 after finding his tunnels in his home, but i see its been solved

Status
Not open for further replies.