Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
I was going to wait out the temporary ban but Itzza told me to appeal so here it is..
I was in sorrow lands trolling around looking for someone to rp with.
I found darkwave and used my burning potion to light him on fire [lava bucket]
but I got a lagspike and when I tried to remove the lava [with the bucket ]
it just kept on flowing.. [you know how lava never goes away :p ]
by the time I got some blocks to try and put it out one of the wool tents was on fire
I tried to put it out and itzza came to the rescue
I wish to apollogize for the greif and I wont do it again

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Good to see an apology.

I stand by my ban (12 hour temp) but if anyone else wishes to change that please feel free to contribute.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Let him back on mate, we need to setup protection on legions camp anyway, this is just an unfortunate reminder ;)

S

Stevey

Protection is up, but I can't prevent people from flowing lava from outside the protection zone to the inside and setting everything on fire :p

Except for banning them ofcourse.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Protection is up, but I can't prevent people from flowing lava from outside the protection zone to the inside and setting everything on fire :p

Except for banning them ofcourse.
it was inside the protection zone, slap bam in the middle of camp :p

S

Stevey

I'm waiting for the new plugin before writing more quests. Better spend some time working on other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.