Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Bandull Application - [Declined - Mikipowah]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. My Minecraft user name is Bandull.
2. I am 16 years old.
3. I am male
4. I live in Norway

5a. I agree to the Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
5b. I do agree to both Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know before asking any questions in the game.
6. I'm Bandull an adventurer from an Island called Sareth Ornel. When I traveld across the sea the ship was attacked by a cracken and only I survived. I woke up on the shore and made my way to Port Silver to seek new adventurers and companions to help me on my quest for fame and wealth. And I hope to some day travel back to Sareth Ornel to live as a lord.

7. My name is Eirik. I'm Norwegian and live in Bergen. On my sparetime I like to be whit my friends and play games. I also make my own games whit Rpg maker xp. Right now I'm making an Rpg. At the time it's norwegian but im going to translate it to english. What I'm looking fom on the server is having a good time and meet new friends whit common interests. Right now i have a crappy vista computer, going to get another one very soon.
8. I don't have the files but a friend and me have been working on a Dwarven city called Storm forge. It started as a little fort in the mountian then we started digging deep underground and now it pretty impressive.
9. No, not really. I think iv'e told you every thing you need to know

10. I am aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on the server.

11. I found this server when I was looking for a rpg server for Minecraft.

12. Yes, I have voted.

Mikipowah

Thick Skulled Spaniard
Declined - Please read the guide on how to make a proper application, and answer the questions properly, specifically, number 6 and 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.