Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Belle-Application [Declined-Abbeyvie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle

Villager
Hi! I'm really excited about even finding this server! Okay! Here goes!
My Minecraft Username is: Tanmc123.
I live in the United States of America.
I do agree to reading the Survival Guide!
Here is my introduction: I started playing Minecraft around a year ago or so, and have been vigorously searching for a server of this, first of all, Size and Detail! The fact that it is a RPG and a medieval setting just sets me over the edge from the previous two reasons. I love the fact that people have created something that I have envisioned in my dreams since the day I first downloaded the game. I'm kicking myself about not finding this server in the first place. I'm also ashamed that I wasn't able to take part in the building process of the world, but I think this place is perfect for me!
I am a Marine Biologist, who focuses on rescuing animals caught in things such as, nets, lines, chains, and even buckets.... I am lucky to that fact that because of awareness of littering down here that it has kind of been a "quiet" six months allowing me to play more often than usual. My interest are just being around friendly folks who enjoy a nice, role-playing environment and experience.
I'm not asking that you accept me (Though I hope you do :D) because there are probably a hundred others who want to get in too. I hope you'll consider me though! I promise I won't use black magic, and I found out about you guys when a friend of mine told me about you! I'm so excited right now! If I got accepted I think I would scream!
Your Friend, Belle

Status
Not open for further replies.