Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

bleeder94 [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleeder94

Villager
1.Bleeder94
2. 15
3.Female
4.USA
5a.Yes I do agree.
5b. Yes I do Agree.
6.My character is Ezio. He is a warrior, and will fight for the king. He is loyal, strong, smart, and cunning. However he is not prideful. Although, he is a warrior, he specializes in quiet and quick fights, but he will not kill when he doesn’t have to. He is also, a good-natured person that likes to simply be outside. He is a little social, but prefers to stay to his tasks.
7. I live in Colorado, and I would like to be a part of your community because, I love to RP. I like being able to be something else and get away from reality for a while, it’s fun being able to make a character that has your personality but is, at the same time, not you. I am an animal person. I love all animals. From spiders to sharks, I love to learn everything I can about them. I also draw comics. Right now, I am working on a new comic with a dragon named Chips!
8. I have my Carnival that I have been building, it is still a work in progress though.
I also have a story that I have been working on for quite a while: Threewolvesdreams.wordpress.com
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I am a sociable person and I respect everyone.
10. Yes I am aware
11. I looked up “good RP servers for Minecraft” on google and read about this one.
12.Yes!

Lizex

Villager
Your answer to question 6 is a tad bit short. Your answer to question 7 is also a little short. If you could also follow the format and do it like v(see)v(below)v for all of it it may be easier for people to read.

question

answer

Spark

Broken
Question 6 will be an instant decline. Please think of something imaginative, a story about your own fictional character.

Question 7 needs to be a bit more structured. Try making your sentences flow instead of short 4 word sentences.

Once youve done this ill expand further :)

Status
Not open for further replies.