Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

bookfaceback - application [Declined - JustShadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookfaceback

Settling in Altera
1. What is your minecraft username?
In character name:Condir Regular name: bookfaceback
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
U.S.A
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6. I grew up a humble peaceful bogstandard elf. I lived in the forest with my parents. I lived close to a barbarian village where my friend Kumahr(Ddaug02) lived. I lived a very happy life until the elven army recruiters came to my home. They game me a one time offer to go to the army. I accepted because throughout my childhood i dreamed of being in the thick of the battle. Three years later I was a highly trained warrior and great with the bow. I was sent on a long mission in the south to exterminate a high valued dwarf. It was a solo mission and lasted 3 months for me to complete. I didn't quite get the welcome home I envisioned... I came home to a ruined army base. The general who was still alive told me to go to my family and protect them against the incoming invaders. As I got there I realized I was too late. My family was killed... I ran to the barbarian village to see what had happened there. It was destroyed as well. But my friend was still alive. One of the women in the village told me where he had left. I set off on a journey to find him. He took a boat but since I don't have one I had to go around the ocean by land through a dangerous pass. On my journey through it I saw the invaders. They wore black hoods and were short. I assume they are dwarfs. I let them pass knowing an attack on them would be suicide. Now here I am entering the new land to find my friend Kumahr and fulfill my destiny; stop these ruthless invaders.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Some hobbies of mine would be like taking a bike ride or playing minecraft or watching t.v. I also like to hang with my friends. Especially one where I setup my laptop next to his computer and we both play minecraft next to each other.I am half Italian and a little bit thai.(thailand)I want to serve the U.S somehow like the police force or the marines etc.I have mother and a father who are married and I have a younger sister who is four years old. I want to be a part of your community because I have been dieing to play a RPG server and if I am excepted this will be my first RPG server. I like to do sports and be active while doing good in school and play some video games. I go to a Catholic school and I am baptized in the Catholic Church. I am very social and have a lot of friends and I make friends and allies in minecraft just as easily. I am a big fan of PVP in minecraft but now I am having some interest ind some role play. I would like to be a part of your community to experience true role play and have some fun with new people and make more friends or enemies.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I tried to upload a file of my town hall I built in Minercaft but it isn't uploading.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I have experience with Minecraft I ahve been playing for about a year and a half.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes
11. How did you find out about our server?
My friend Ddaug02 told me it was the best server of his life, and that I should really apply for it.

12. Have you voted for us?
Yes

Blueraid3

I think I might like it here
Hello There!

Here's a tip:
In your N*6, you made your char seem like he was the best of the best, whereas its better to start small and prove that your the best. It's very unoriginal to make your char the last alive of a group, everyone does it and its annoying. Your char should not be the center of the universe, as if it was a movie and you the main character. Try making your char survive, but not the last man in a whole army. The fact that 3 of you could kill half the dwarf team is far-fetched.
Do you understand my point?

Camicaxe

Lord of Altera
A couple words of advice:

1. Please avoid creating OP Characters

2. I recommend you to create a medieval RP name for your character, And also, Does your friend, dDaug23 have a RP name? He should have...

3. Tell us more about yourself in Q7...

Good luck!

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Declined. Your character is still too overpowered. You don't start out as some sort of master swordsman and excel in archery. Sure, a little proficiency in a skill is great. But not being walking death to all whom stand and oppose you.
Also, please change up your backstory. We have way too many orphans seeking revenge. Try to think of something original.

Status
Not open for further replies.