Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

bpdjblue - application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpdjblue

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
bpdjblue
2. How old are you?
not comfortable sharing age.
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?

Maine

5a.Do you agree to read ourSurvival Guidebefore logging onto the server?

Yes
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page
before asking any questions in the game?
Yes
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
My name is Sir Slender of the Splendid Way (or Mr. Slender Monoroe), I have traveled the land far and wide looking for my missing wife Elina Monoroe I have encountered many a trouble in my time, I am forced to wear a white mask to hide my face, for I have made many enemies along the way of truth and righteousness, and I hope not to encounter them again. I still am in search for my wife Elina and hope to find her soon, but I must rest in Hollow World for now. Many of my adventures were treacherous, filled with sorrow, doubt and deceit. I hope and pray that the people of Hollow World will accept me as a member of there glorious community.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hello, my name is Sir Slender of the Splendid Way (or Mr. Slender Monoroe) as I said before. My interests are helping this amazing medieval community by building houses, discovering new and wonderful places, and to become part of this amazing community. Hobys are as follows, surviving in the wilderness, sword and bow training, survival games (or as you lovley folk would call them, gladiator fights). My journey will most likley end here, for my heart grows weak, and weary of my wife Elina, I fear my end is near, but I hope and pray that this friendly community will heal me so that I may travel on my splendid way.View attachment 12439
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

http://i.imgur.com/P7H7x.png
(click link for example of my work above)
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

I have shared with you all the information I wish to share.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, I understand completley
11. How did you find out about our server?

A friend told me about it, told me it was a great experience
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

Yes
Donations: Please consider donating to keep Hollowworld alive. Hollowworld is almost a year old and has survived this long through the generous support of our very active community. A donation of only $10 will give you the Patron title and 10,000 Radiants (in-game currency) to help you on your way to settling in one of the many towns & cities throughout Altera.

For all donation options click here!

Status
Not open for further replies.