Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Brickofjoy's Application [Declined - Tywin]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brickofjoy

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:

Brickofjoy

2. Age:

3. Gender:

Male

4. Country:

Holland (netherlands)

5. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before joining, and use our Tome of Citizenship to look up any questions you might have. Do you also agree to consult these two guides before asking any questions ingame or on the forums ?

Yes i did.
6.Provide an in-character introduction. If you don't know what in-character means then this server is not for you. Don't just provide a couple of lines - be thorough and show us your roleplaying skills.
My nickname is Brickofjoy, but my real name is Brimare Vonak. I grew up with only my father. He was a blacksmith. When i was seven a group of soldiers of the king of our village took my father and killed him where i could see it. I flew. Now i'm 17 and i live like every where around the world. But i'm looking for a place to stay, and were i maybe can get over my lose. I dont like fights by the way, because every time i get in to battle i cant hold myself and i change into a monster. I'm only laughing and screeming. Just like that guy they know these days. uhmmm.... oh yeah the joker that was it.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

My name is Stijn de Boer. I live in holland. I like to play minecraft and i love my work. Also i'm playing LARP. The character which i make for the server is actually my real LARP character. I always love to make new friends on minecraft, and i think youre server is the place to do that.

8. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

On the moment i have nothing but if you want them anyway you can always send me a e-mail.

9. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

uhmmm... wait first i'm going to get a drink.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes i know.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
1. We're trying to steer people away from orphan stories. (Sally expounds on that, here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/do-not-comment-on-whitelist-applications.14413/) If everyone got their first pick of backstory, Altera would seemingly be swarming with bandits, and no one would have living parents.

2. Please provide more on question #7. We're trying to get to know you, here. This application is *all we have* to judge if you're going to be a good fit with the community. So expand a bit more. What are your favorite books/movies/colors/animals/etc?

Tywin_Lannister

Lord of Casterly Rock
1. We're trying to steer people away from orphan stories. (Sally expounds on that, here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/do-not-comment-on-whitelist-applications.14413/) If everyone got their first pick of backstory, Altera would seemingly be swarming with bandits, and no one would have living parents.

2. Please provide more on question #7. We're trying to get to know you, here. This application is *all we have* to judge if you're going to be a good fit with the community. So expand a bit more. What are your favorite books/movies/colors/animals/etc?
What he said, Plus number 7, please write 8 sentences or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.