Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

buttatron2000 - Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.
buttatron2000 (yes i know its funny XD),

I am 13 but i should be 14 (leap year)

I Live in the US,

I swear it! ,

When I was just a boy my father was brutally murdered by bandits that raided my town that I grew up in. From that day on i promised to my father, on his dying breath, that i vow Vengeance on every Single dirty bandit that crossed my path should suffer as much as my father did. When I reach the correct age (17) I kissed my mother good bye and set out to find That twisted evil bandit that killed my father and make him suffer for 100 days.

I am a dude that does not like to make any enemys and likes to see towns Blossom into Civilizations. I already know a few people that play on this server and i would like to join them in there quest for what ever there hearts wish. The people I know is bluebandit_95 , Rwar_ , and more in the future I hope!

I have started something with my friends , yes the people on the server , to show off our creativity.
View attachment 9398View attachment 9398
I have started a youtube / minecraft community with my friends know as TheJuicyCrew if you see us any where else ask for me or bluebandit_95 and we would greet you right away.

I am very aware of that.

My friends (ones from before) told me about it and wanted me to join.

yes.

Hope to see you guys soon! , buttatron2000

Buttatron, You should use the correct application data, putting questions in it and make the answeres longer. Good application though, but its missing the original application stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.