Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Can anyone explain chestshops?

Piedmont

I think I might like it here
New to the server, love it. I see chests everywhere with 100:400 B (poor example) and was wondering what these signs mean?

Flame away!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Hey there!

Chestshops is a plugin that we use. It allows us have player created shops, and we also use it for the emerald banks. As an example, you may see a sign above a chest that says something like this:

Niah_Dacar
S50:B100
Book and Quill
It just means that the player Niah_Dacar is selling Books and Quills. You can left click to buy one for 100 Radiants, or right click to sell it for 50 Radiants. Anyone can make a chest shop with a sign and a chest.

However, the plugin is also used to convert emeralds into radiants. Radiants are the in-game currency we use. If you vote on both of the voting websites, you'll get 60 emeralds a day. By finding a bank with signs like example above, you can exchange one emerald for 20 radiants.

Hope that helps!

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/chestshop/

This is the website for it. Niah explains it well, though here is the format for it so you can create your own and test it out.

The first line is your username. For me, I'd type Exclaimer999.

Second line is the amount of items you want to sell/buy at once. Say I want to sell 16 fish at once. I'd type 16.

Third line are the prices. This is a bit tricky, and needs to be typed accurately to be registered. You list the buy price, then the sell price. Say I want to sell 16 fish for 50 Radiants, and buy 16 at a time for 25. I'd type B 50:25 S

The B stands for items bought by the customer. S stands for items sold by the customer.

The fourth line is the item. You can use the item name, or its data value. For fish, I'd type Raw Fish.

In all, it looks like this.

Exclaimer999
S 50:25 B
Raw Fish

To use another shop by another player, you left click the sign to sell items to the shop, and right click to buy from it.